- Super strong material
- Lightweight design makes it easy to put on and remove
- Resists chlorine, chemicals, punctures and high winds
- 5-ft overlap with heavy-duty loops every 40-in
- Extra tie downs at corners
- Dark blue underside helps prevent algae growth
- Proudly made in North America
Armor Kote® is made from premium North American woven polyethylene. Unlike cheaper imports, Armor Kote's® super strong materials make this cover up to 50% stronger than any other winter cover. Not only is it super strong, it is up to 30% lighter, so it is easy to install each fall and remove in the spring. In addition to the superior strength, Armor Kote's® advanced coating technology produces a fabric that resists chlorine, chemicals, high wind and also has superior tear and puncture resistance. This domestic dynamo is made to last! Our in ground model features a 5 ft overlap and has heavy duty water loops every 40 in. Rugged corner loops provide for extra tie down protection in high wind areas. Armor Kote® covers are an attractive tan with a dark blue underside to prohibit algae growth. If you are tired of replacing your winter cover every other season, invest in this rugged North American cover with superior quality. 20 Year Warranty.