- 7 energy efficient InfraWave FAR heat technology carbon heating panels; 120V/15amp; 785 watts; max temp 141F
- Cabinet crafted from natural Hemlock wood featuring an easy-to-align buckle clasp assembly system
- Large oversized interior cabin space with built-in fabric heat retainer
- 1 person cabin capacity; Measures: 59-in L x 29.5-in W x 30.5-in H
- Features exterior seating and storage
- Exterior LED control panel with docking station, auxiliary port and 2 built-in speakers
- Our saunas are proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing.
The Serenity Infrared Half Sauna model is the safe, effective and affordable way to relieve stress and improve health, right in the comfort of your own home. Unlike other cheaper, low-quality saunas, the Serenity is made of durable, eco-friendly, Canadian hemlock wood that does not warp or shrink over time. The innovative, space-saving cabinet design features superior tongue-and-groove joinery, convenient built-in storage, with seating for changing before or after your sauna session. Our saunas feature exclusive InfraWave FAR heat technology heaters that emit ultra-low levels of EMF, making them safe and beneficial to your health. The beautiful, hemlock wood, space-efficient cabinet design, and easy assembly make the Serenity a welcome addition to virtually any room in your home. This sauna is built to last, providing you with a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and uses less energy in the process.