- 66-lb impact and weather-resistant blended poly resin umbrella base
- Textured brown corrosion-resistant finish
- 17.5-in metal 2-piece dual-purpose stem
- For use with free-standing or market umbrellas
- Stem accommodates umbrella poles up to 1.63-in
- Comfort grip threaded anchoring knobs for superior holding strength
- Recommended for umbrellas up to 9-ft canopy size
This attractive 66 lb. contemporary umbrella base is a great way to dress up your patio, deck or dock area at a very affordable price. Crafted from impact and weather-resistant blended poly resin, this base won't rust or crack. Base features a brown textured corrosion-resistant finish that will never need to be repainted. The powder-coated dual piece 17.5-in stem design allows quick easy assembly and adjustment to either free-standing or thru-table applications. Accommodates umbrella poles up to 1.625-in diameter. An affordable alternative to more expensive metal base designs!