- 10-ft octagon umbrella canopy with single wind vent
- Provides up to 71 square feet of shade
- 2-in diameter rust-resistant anodized aluminum pole with bronze powder-coated finish
- 8-rib canopy support frame with multiple tilt positions
- Easy-to-operate crank-style lift and lock tilt mechanism
- Fade, mildew and weather resistant Olefin canopy fabric
- 35.5-in x 35.5-in cross base; secure with 120-lb umbrella base weights (sold separately) or patio stones (not included)
Create your own shaded backyard oasis with this beautiful Santiago 10-ft octagon umbrella. This large cantilever-style umbrella provides up to 71 square feet of optimal shade coverage without the pole getting in the way of conversation or entertaining. The smooth-working, crank-style lift and locking tilt mechanisms make it super easy to adjust the height and angle of the large 10-ft canopy, providing the desired shade throughout the day. The sturdy 2-in offset pole, cross-base and 8-rib support system are made of rust-resistant aluminum, covered in fade and weather-resistant olefin fabric that sports a single wind vent that allows air to escape freely to limit wind damage. The offset pole design is much more versatile than the market style umbrella, allowing you to effortlessly move the shade where you need it the most.
Olefin fabric canopy backed by 2 year warranty; 1 year warranty on pole and structure. 120-lb cross-arm base weights recommended (sold separately) or 4 patio stones (not included).