- Provides up to 100 square feet of shade coverage
- 8-rib canopy support frame with single wind vent
- Patented tilt and lock provides multiple tilt positions
- 360 degree rotating hub for maximum coverage
- 2-in diameter rust-resistant anodized aluminum pole with bronze powder-coated finish
- High performance 100% solution dyed Sunbrella acrylic fabric provides UV protection and is stain, fade, mildew and weather resistant
- Dark brown rugged resin base holds up to 225 lbs of sand (sand not included)
The Santorini II cantilever umbrella brings an upscale designer look to your outdoor space. The giant 10-ft square canopy provides 100 sq ft of shade. A single wind vent at the top of the canopy facilitates airflow, allowing air to escape freely and preventing the umbrella from inverting in windy areas. The rugged 2-in anodized aluminum pole in a bronze-colored finish has an integral crank so that anyone can easily raise and lower the canopy. Our patented tilt mechanism allows the Santorini II canopy to be tilted in any number of positions to ensure maximum shade coverage regardless of the sun's angle. The huge canopy, crafted from high performance Sunbrella material, keeps everyone cool even on the hottest summer days. Plus, the umbrella's base holds up to 225-lbs of sand, so it is always firmly anchored. Includes a free umbrella cover.
Available in a variety of colors and 2 styles: with and without designer valance. Sunbrella acrylic fabric canopy backed by 5 year warranty; 3 year warranty on pole and structure.