- Tall, angled handrails for easier entry and exit
- Fits pools 48-in to 54-in deep
- Includes 2 aluminum flanges for securing to deck
- Pivot bottom accommodates sloped pool bottoms
- 300-lb Capacity
- Not warranted for use with salt water pools
Ergonomically shaped handrails shift your body's weight forward making exiting and entering the pool much easier. Normal handrails force you to remain completely vertical, hindering your ability to exit or enter the pool. With handrails that extend up to a full 36" above the deck, you'll also have more support without bending over and straining your back. We offer our High-Rise Stainless Steel Ladder in two models: 19" wide resin step or a 20" wide stainless steel step. Both offer non-skid, min. 3" deep steps for secure footing. Designed to fit pools from 48" to 54" deep, these stainless steel ladders are super strong and will easily accommodate 225 lbs. The unique pivot bottom accomnodates sloped pool bottoms. Two premium quality aluminum flanges and stainless steel hardware are included for secure deck mounting. 1-Year Warranty on both ladders.